Clear henna is dried, powdered leaves of the plant Cassia obovata. It conditions, revitalises, nourishes and brings out the natural beauty of your hair.
Henna Leaves (Cassia obovata)
Directions for use:
- Wash hair & dry before colouring
- Mix contents with boiling water in a bowl to produce a smooth, creamy paste. Leave mixture to cool slightly. One tub is a single application.
- Spread evenly into hair using a colouring brush. Using your hands and wearing gloves, rub mixture in while still warm. Add more water if mixture is too thick. To avoid spots of Henna on the face & skin, soak a piece of cotton in olive oil & apply to the sensitive areas of the forehead, ears & neck.
- Leave mixture on hair until dry. Use dryer if available
- Rinse hair with warm or cold water.